General Principals and Operational Guidelines for The Safe Operation of Hotels / Restaurants / Pubs / Holiday Villages Covering:
- Front Office/ Reception – Covering the process from enquiry to check-in and eventual check out of guests.
- Food Areas including Kitchens – Restructuring of food operations and service including customer and employee safety measures.
- Bar Operations – Restructuring of bar service and operations including customer and employee safety measures.
- Housekeeping and Bedroom Areas – Restructuring of housekeeping services including guest and employee safety measures.
- Public and Back of House areas – Revised policies and increased cleanliness and sanitization of these areas.
- Phased opening (4 steps) in the case of Hotels